393.::ALTER:: Arashi Bikini Top & Bottom w. HUD Texture



 ::A L T E R::
 Fashion Clothing & Accessories

Hello Sexie!!! <3

Thank you for your purchase at  ::A L T E R:: .
I appreciate it and hope you are satisfied with your purchase.
For any questions or issues please feel free to contact me with a notecard.
I will get back to you asap.

☀ This item is FRIENDLY with mesh bodies and by friendly I don't mean it is fully compatible because it definitely needs extra adjustments in your shape & alpha layer and the item can fit in your body. ☀

Feel free to join my group for any Updates, GIFTS & New Release.
secondlife:///app/group/faba6414-97cb-7221-9f42-91af3d829250/about



Like us on Facebook:

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

282.::ZB:: Bulls 23 Black and Pose Timeless

/0o0/-Let me give you a Forever-/0o0/

55.*TASHI* Amanra Hud with 3 colors