445.Flippant - BCA Mesh Tank Top - Pink



This is my first time in Rock Your Rack and I am so excited!  I really appreciate you blogging my items for it, I'm so looking forward to seeing what you do with them!

This box contains my exclusives.  As you know, all of the proceeds will be going to the charity so getting as many sales as we can is so important.  You are contributing so much to the cause simply by blogging RYR, thank you for that.

Both the tank tops and the capri pants are mesh and there are different color choices for you to choose from and loads of sizes so one is bound to be the perfect fit for you.  

LM:

the sizes include:
5 standard sizes
Maitreya
Belleza Venus, Freya, & Isis
Slink Physique & Hourglass
and TMP
additionally the pants also include sizes for Eve Slim & Pulpy

I'd love to be notified when you blog them by IM, FB, or Flickr.

I have groups on both FB and Flickr if you'd like to post to those as well.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

282.::ZB:: Bulls 23 Black and Pose Timeless

/0o0/-Let me give you a Forever-/0o0/

55.*TASHI* Amanra Hud with 3 colors